PENTREHAFOD UNIFORM FAQ'S
When will the change take place?
- When the children start back after the summer holidays 2018.
Who will need the new uniform?
- Children in Year 7 to Year 10 will be compulsory with year 11 remaining optional for one more year.
What uniform will be compulsory?
- All children will require items below:-
- Vneck Jumper
- Shirt (light Blue)
Will the PE kit be changing?
- Although the PE kit will remain a compulsory kit for the school it will not change in design.
When do I need to order and fit my child’s Blazer?
- We would always advise you leave enough time to buy your child’s school uniform before they start back after the summer break. This becomes especially important when a school will be changing their day to day uniform.
- We would advise you leave it no later than JULY to come into store and get fitted for a blazer and V-neck as this way you will avoid any busy queues and make sure you have your uniform as soon as possible.